We have received confirmation that PE and Sport Allocation funding has been extended to the 2022/23 academic year. For details of key objectives and proposed spending to support these objectives this year please see document below.
2022/23 Forecast spend for Sport Premium Funding
Actions for 2023-24
· Increase children’s stamina and active learning across all PE lessons and sports.
· Enter more competitions (including B & C teams and least active children)
· Encourage more local community links
· Increase staff confidence in teaching PE
· Promote sports captains across the school
· Ensure clear progression of skills and vocabulary is being taught across all year groups
· Promote and encourage more children to attend after school clubs at school