We have received confirmation that PE and Sport Allocation funding has been extended to the 2018/19 academic year. For details of key objectives and proposed spending to support these objectives this year please see document below.
2021/22 Forecast spend for Sport Premium Funding
Actions for 2021/22
- Embed the new assessment into the School.
- Provide more opportunities to enter competitions for all children
- Add more emphasis on physical activity at home through the new sports app.
- Add a greater emphasis on trying a range of sports and provide more of a range for the children.
- Reintroduce playground leaders into the school and provide training for these pupils.
- Introduce more before and after school sports for the children to have an opportunity to participate in,
- Take the children to a gymnastics hall and specialist coaches provide sessions for the children.