Welcome to the Sound and District Primary School Admissions Page
All admissions for children starting school, or those transferring to school are handled centrally by Cheshire East Council.
At Sound and District Primary School we love to show you around so that you can get a real feel for our family ethos. You get the chance to meet the children and staff and see us in action! If you would like to book an appointment to look around please call us or email us and we’d be pleased to arrange it.
Reception Class Admissions:
The deadline has now passed for application to Reception for September 2022 for children born between September 2018 and 31st August 2019. If you have missed this date please contact Cheshire East Primary Admissions.
We have a few places in our Reception class. Please contact our school reception for further details.
Applications for September 2024 for children born between September 2019 and 31st August 2020 opened mid-September 2023.
How do I apply for a Reception place?
Please see below the steps to take when applying for a school place in Reception
- Go to www.cheshireeast.gov.uk
- Click on School and Education.
- Click on ‘Apply for a school place’
- Click on ‘Apply Online’
- If you are a parent/carer who has no other children at school please click on ‘Create Account’ at the top of the page.
- If you have a child in school please click on ‘Login at the top of the page. (Please make a note of your login details as you will need these to accept your school place offer)
- Please complete the series of personal questions.
- Don’t forget to give reasons why you would like to attend your chosen school!
In Year admissions:
For Admissions to other years, please contact us and we will check if there is a place available at the time of enquiry. Cheshire East also publish a list of ‘In Year’ vacancies updated weekly, which can be viewed here.
Applications for school places ‘in year’ are made via Cheshire East’s In Year Application form, which will then be forwarded to us.
Alternatively hard copies of the application form can be found in the ‘In Year Admissions’ booklet or contact 0300 123 5012.
We look forward to meeting you.